What the holomultiverses are.

I have been able to astral project since birth and some times, I project involuntarily to other worlds. Some are variations of this world. Some are completely alien worlds. This blog is an account of some of the worlds I have found myself in and logged their descriptions.

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

They Know


They Know

I awoke suddenly at about 5:15 AM and struck out at something screaming. There was a golden orb about a foot in diameter, six feet off the ground hovering next to my bed with an arm reaching out of it. I was slapping at the arm. The arm retracted and I swear it was floating there looking at me for about 20 seconds. Napoleon ran over an inserted himself between it and I. It just disappeared.
Napoleon laid next to me blocking it. The animals know at a cellular memory level what is going on. That is why they are acting so strangely around the globe. You need one to alert you and just maybe protect you.
I thought about going back to sleep but I just knew the thing was still around so I got some orange juice. There is nothing like a sudden change in your Ph level to throw something seeking your bio-signature off. After about 15 minutes I went back to sleep.
I awoke at 7:15 AM and the golden orb was back but this time it was floating fast down the hall. I think I shall stay up until full light and then nap. They don't like full light but I have seen the golden ones at noon so it may still be about.

No comments:

Post a Comment