What the holomultiverses are.

I have been able to astral project since birth and some times, I project involuntarily to other worlds. Some are variations of this world. Some are completely alien worlds. This blog is an account of some of the worlds I have found myself in and logged their descriptions.

Sunday, September 1, 2013

Arabic Lions

1?......said Ningee.

I had a dream and I have no idea what the symbolism means but I have a feeling it is important to someone out there so here goes.

I am looking into a cave and it is filled with lions laying down beside a small stream. There are even more lions in the background until the whole cave is filled with them.

An Arab man drops a small dog into the midst of the lions and my first thought is they will tear the little dog to pieces but the lions barely raise their heads and the little dog scampers over them and runs out the mouth of the cave which is fitted with a huge arched wooden door. That is when I realize they are too weak from hunger to chase the little dog.

I am then outside with two men who I think have food for the lions if they can get to them in time. There is an old man and a middle aged typical American spy type. The old man is leading us through the desert to this mountain. When we get to the side of the mountain, he puts his hand on a stone door in the side and says that this mountain is the pride of his country: the iguana mountain.

I am thinking that there are no iguanas here but I smile tell him it is beautiful. The younger American knocks on the door and an Arab opens it with a rifle saying he is going to kill all of us. The old man quickly disarms him and breaks his neck. Another Arabic man with a rifle is right behind the first and tells us to get into the cave.

The room we enter is an old office set up with an older Arabic man behind an old wooden desk with a corded phone. I can tell the old man (our guide) is trying to get close enough to disarm the one younger man who is the one who turned the little dog loose in the lion's cave. He is threatening to throw us in with the lions. I am trying to get the American spy type to tell him about the train car full of meat we have for the lions but instead this idiot says he has a subscription to a magazine about it.

That is when I realize there is no meat. Then there is a knock at the door and the American spy says not to bother getting up, he'll get it. He goes to the door and opens it and he is looking at himself on the outside. He dejectedly shuts the door and says it was nothing but the wind.

I think I am about to be thrown to the lions when I realize the lions are now too weak from starvation to even eat me. They would have to be hand fed.


The older Arab asks the younger one why he brought the pride of their country here just so they would starve to death.

No comments:

Post a Comment